CCASA is proud to offer farmer members in Calumet County the following incentive programs to help minimize the risk associated with trying new things on their farms.
*Reminder the member survey must be completed in order to receive cost-share incentives.
CCASA 2022 Cost Share
The following cost-share programs are available to CCASA members in 2022.
Choose all that apply to your operation:
- Cover crops ($20/acre, 50-acre max)
- No-till ($10/acre, 50-acre max)
- Planting green ($30/acre, 50-acre max)
Application *DUE NOVEMBER 15, 2022*
CCASA TNC Incentive Program
To promote the adoption of conservation practices including trials of cover crops and planting green. This program is open to members and has three options.
- Plant cover crops that over winter
- Plant a multispecies cover crop mix
- Plant green into a Winter cover crop in the Spring of 2023
The application can be completed online or by downloading the pdf version and submitting it per the instructions on the form. *DUE NOVEMBER 15, 2022*