Fees are governed by Wisconsin Statutes and are uniform throughout the state.
Recorded documents will be returned to sender or designee.
- Deeds, Mortgages, Land Contracts, Satisfactions, Lispendens, UCC Real Estate Filing, and Miscellaneous Documents
- Entitled to be recorded in the Register of Deeds' Office
- Cost: $30 per document
- Only one mortgage can be partial released, assigned, or satisfied with a single instrument
- Probate Transferring Joint Property through Register of Deeds' Office
- Termination of joint tenancy
- Cost: $30
- Copies of Documents:
- Copies of recorded documents are $2 for the first page and $1 each additional page
- Plus $1 to certify a copy
- Fees must be received before copies are sent out