Calumet County Public Health and the public health departments from Outagamie and Winnebago Counties have joined together to make access to the COVID-19 vaccine more convenient in rural areas.
Through a partnership with the Wisconsin National Guard, the health offices have organized a Regional Vaccine Tour to provide weekly walk-in COVID-19 vaccination clinics starting the week of June 29 at various locations throughout the Fox Valley region. No appointment is necessary.
The Regional Vaccine Tour will run weekly at two different locations per day.
Tuesdays - Winnebago County
- Nekimi Town Hall: 3790 Pickett Road, Oshkosh, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm.
- Fox Crossing Fire Department: 1326 Cold Spring Road, Neenah, 2:30 - 5:30 pm.
Wednesdays - Outagamie County
- Black Creek Fire Department: W5200 County Road B, 9:30 am. - 12:30 pm.
- Shiocton-Bovina Fire Department: W7740 Pine Street, 2:30 - 5:30 pm.
Thursdays - Calumet County
- New Holstein Community Center: 1725 Silver Moon Ln, 9:30 am. - 12:30 pm.*
- Brillion Community Center: 120 Center Street, 2:30 - 5:30 pm.*
- *Please note: Persons with a history of severe allergic reactions will not be vaccinated at the New Holstein or Brillion clinic locations.
Other Important Clinic Details:
- The COVID-19 vaccine is free and available to anyone 12 years and older.
- Appointments, identification, and health insurance are not required.
- Pre-registration, if preferred, can be done at vaccinate.wi.gov.
- Anyone under the age of 18 needs to have a parent/guardian present.
- Free transportation is available for residents of Winnebago, Outagamie, and Calumet Counties who need assistance to or from COVID-19 vaccine clinics. Please call Make the Ride Happen at (920) 225-1719, M - F, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- At this time, the Regional Vaccine Tour is scheduled to run through August 20 but may be adjusted according to demand.
- Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccines will be available during each clinic. Johnson & Johnson/Janssen is a one-dose vaccination. Pfizer is a two-dose vaccination series.
- Participants will be considered fully vaccinated 14 days following the completion of their vaccination series.
- Pfizer is currently the only vaccine approved for individuals age 12 years and older.
If you have questions, please call your local public health office:
- Calumet County Public Health: (920) 849-1432, M - F, 8 am. - 4:30 pm.
- Outagamie County Public Health: (920) 832-5100, M - F, 8 am. - 4:30 pm.
- Winnebago County COVID-19 Hotline: (920) 232-3026, M - F, 9 am. - 4 pm.