Calumet County Public Health will be issuing regular COVID-19 situation updates.
Please do your part and practice social distancing in all instances to slow the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
- Public Health Update - April 7, 2020
- Public Health Update - April 6, 2020
- Public Health Update - April 3, 2020
- Public Health Update - April 2, 2020
- Public Health Update - April 1, 2020
- Public Health Update - March 31, 2010
- Public Health Update - March 30, 2020
- Public Health Update - March 27, 2020
- Public Health Update - March 26, 2020
- Public Health Update - March 25, 2020
- Public Health Update - March 24, 2020
- Public Health Update - March 23, 2020
- Public Health Update - March 20, 2020
If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing, please call your healthcare provider for medical advice and/or evaluation.
Below is a list of area healthcare facilities that can assist with COVID-19 concerns. If you DO NOT have a primary healthcare provider, please contact the facility closest to where you live.
If you have an emergency warning sign (including trouble breathing), get medical attention right away.
- Ascension Online Care
- Advocate Aurora Health
- Bellin Health
- Holy Family Memorial
- Prevea Virtual Care
- Agnesian Healthcare
Help prevent the spread of all viruses, including COVID-19. Remember that prevention is to help keep the entire community safe, especially our most vulnerable residents.
PREPARE AND TAKE ACTION
View Calumet County departments adjusted schedules and contact information.
Most county-sponsored events are being canceled or postponed at this time.
Nutrition dining centers (meal sites) are closed indefinitely. Home delivered meals are continuing at this time.
These decisions are based on ongoing guidance from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services on mass gatherings and social distancing.
Educational Resources and Frequently Asked Questions
- Videos (CDC)
- Printed Materials (CDC)
- Frequently Asked Questions (CDC)
- Safer at Home Order FAQs
- Child Care Setting Restrictions FAQs
- K-12 School Closures FAQs
- Safe handling of groceries, take-out and delivery food, and cleaning guidelines
- Get screened for COVID-19
- Safer at Home Order #12 translated into Spanish
- Self-Isolation for Individuals Being Evaluated for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Shopping Tips
- COVID-19 Tips for Staying Safe
- People who are at higher risk for severe illness
- How to stop the spread of viruses
- FAQ’s on Health Privacy
- COVID-19 Facts: Why Social Distancing?
- CDC Travel Guidance
- Animals and COVID-19
- Rides to Covered Medicaid Services Will Continue
- State parks information
- DATCP released Additional Guidance for Selling Food during Emergency Order #12
Family and Children
- Emergency Child Care for Health System and Other Essential Workers
- Tips for Parents Using Child Care During COVID-19
- Tips to keep children healthy while school’s out
- Caring for someone at home
- COVID-19 Facts: Protect Your Family
Mental Health Resources
LATEST NEWS IN CALUMET COUNTY
- Gov. Evers Launches Wisconsin’s COVID-19 PPE Program
- Frequently Asked Questions Guide: "Safer at Home" Order
- Gov. Evers issues "Safer at Home" order for non-essential businesses and travel
- Wisconsin Emergency Order #8: Updated Mass Gathering Ban
- Current Executive and Emergency Orders issued by State of Wisconsin
- List of press releases issued by State of Wisconsin
- Calumet County, City of Appleton Public Health announces first confirmed case of COVID-19
- State urging the public to vote absentee for April 7 election (3-16-2020)
- Statewide School Closure Order, beginning at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, March 18, 202 (3-13-2020)
- Calumet County Administrator has declared a Public Health Emergency (3-13-2020)