Click to Home
Go To Search
How Do I?


Posted on: September 6, 2018

Flood Damage Reporting

Private property owners with flood damage are being asked to call 211 or 877-947-2211. Businesses that have flood damage are asked to contact their local government to document losses in preparation of a possible disaster assistance application.

For information on the current flooding conditions in south central and south west Wisconsin, see Wisconsin Emergency Management's (WEM) current incident reports. 

The aftermath of a natural disaster can leave you stressed, frustrated, sad, or depressed. The Disaster Distress Helpline is a toll-free, multilingual, confidential crisis support service. Connect with a trained counselor at 1-800-985-5990 or text TALKWITHUS to 66746.

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Calumet County Government

206 Court Street
Chilton, WI 53014

Main Offices

Calumet County Seal_Color_WEB ONLY.png